Sorry it has been sooooo long since I have posted on here! Life got busy! I have some wonderful pics from Mother's Day and our trip to Tugaloo that I hope to post soon. Anyways, we had a wonderful 4th of July visiting with our families. Buddy and Tiffany came down with their two little girls for the holiday, and our kids had a great time playing together. We took the kids to the museum to see the new "Cave" exhibit- which is awesome! Also, Justin proposed to Kim on the 4th of July (I have a video of the proposal, but blogger can't handle it, so it is on my Facebook page instead if you would like to view it). Anyways, here are a few pictures of our holiday...
We will post again soon!
Love,
Lindy, Brian, Addisyn, Bear, and Cody
Tuesday, July 19, 2011
The 4th was a blast once again!
Posted by Lindy & Brian at 6:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment