Happy Thanksgiving everyone! We had a wonderful time getting to visit- First at my parent's house then at Brian's dad's house (I wish we could have visited his mom too but she had made other plans). We have so much to be thankful for and we have to remember not to take things for granted. We are so fortunate to have so many people in our lives that love and care about us. Well here is a picture recap of the day...
Dave holding Cayden (Kari's baby) and Addisyn and I...
(L-R) Addisyn, Me, Kristen, Kim, and my cousins Shannon and Lauren...
Ben and Lauren (holding Cayden)...
Family Portraits...

Jason and Shannon...
Addisyn playing outside...

Kyla came by with Alesha and visited in her absolutely adorable Christmas dress :) What a cutie...
Great Grandpa Cawein holding Cayden...
Addisyn opted for mandarin oranges and cheerios rather than the yummy Thanksgiving food lol...
Kim and Justin...
Brian and Addisyn (she looks terrified lol)...
Kristen, Grandma Neff, and Leann...
Addisyn and I beside our REAL tree (I have never had a real tree before- this is big for us!)...






You won't see me on black friday- I tried to get an early start on Christmas shopping (this is just a portion of all the stuff I bought)- Looks like Brian has a lot of assembling to do...
Addisyn eating Christmas ornaments...
We will post again soon!
Love,
Lindy, Brian, Addisyn, and Bear/Dog
Friday, November 27, 2009
Happy Thanksgiving!
Posted by Lindy & Brian at 7:43 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment