Tuesday, January 6, 2015

We're having snow much fun up here! ;)

Guess what??? It is snowing! The kids woke up early to check for snow and were thrilled to see the ground covered in it! They have been in and out all day warming up, grabbing dry gloves, getting a quick snack, and then back out to play with neighbors. School started out as a 2 hr delay, but changed to a school closing around 8:30am (that's probably for the best because I was not planning to drive Addisyn to school in the snow lol I am from the south!!). Anyhoo, here are some pictures from our day...

















We had to come in and drink some hot chocolate and eat cheese balls...


Then back out to eat more snow. I think Caleb and Addisyn probably ate a few gallons of snow...











We will post again soon!
Love,
Lindy, Brian, Addisyn, and Caleb

0 comments: