Saturday, June 1, 2013

Charlotte to St. Louis

It has been a while since I have updated the blog, so I have quite a bit to talk about. For starters if I have not mentioned this previously, Addisyn got accepted into Lake Pointe Christian Academy for the Fall and she is officially registered! She has her preschool graduation ceremony this upcoming Thursday from Christ United Methodist Church Preschool!!

We returned this past Wednesday from St. Louis, where we spent 8 days visiting Kari, Kyle, Cayden, and Natalie (Addisyn, Caleb, and I). The flights there and back were a little stressful (mainly going through security). Addisyn left her shoes back in the line at security, our stroller wouldn't fit in the x-ray machine so a team of TSA personnel had to swab down the stroller, and of course Caleb screamed his head off through all of it! The plane ride was much better, as Caleb slept the entire ride. I think flying alone with a 4 1/2 yr old and a 6 month old was a crazy move on my part ha ha!

Caleb had his 6 month well-check on May 2nd. He was 16 pounds 5 ounces (50th percentile) and 26.5 inches long (75th percentile). He had his first set of shots, which he took like a champ! He grunted a little, but didn't cry (I think nursing him really helped too!).

Addisyn will be 5 years old at the end of this month!! Hard to believe! We are having her birthday party on June 30th at the museum! Kari and her family will be here for it, and they are staying through the first week of July. We are very excited about seeing them again. Addisyn has been missing Cayden terribly!

Here are some pictures:
























We will post again soon!
Love,
Lindy, Brian, Addisyn, and Caleb

0 comments: