So if you haven't heard Kari, Kristen and I are all prego at the same time- along with our cousin Stephanie. Brian and I are excited! I am due around October 30th- I have my first OB appointment on April 5th, so I will post more after my appointment. This go 'round I am delivering at Carolina Community Maternity Center in Fort Mill, SC using a midwife- I am going to have a water birth! You can check out their website: http://carolinabirth.org/
We threw Stephanie a baby shower while everyone was together for her brother's graduation (Chris). Here are some pictures from the event:
Some pictures from around the house...
Addisyn getting in some "big sister" practice lol...
We will post again soon!
Love,
Lindy, Brian, Addisyn, Baby, Bear, and Cody
Thursday, March 8, 2012
Babies, Babies, and More Babies!
Posted by Lindy & Brian at 8:56 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment