Tuesday, December 28, 2010

A White Christmas

We indeed had a white Christmas! Addisyn was fascinated by the snow, the gifts, and the celebration of baby Jesus' birth (Addisyn says, "Baby Jesus is a nice pretty boy.") We got in some nice visits with all of the family, ate til we could not eat another bite, and enjoyed some time off work. Here are some pictures of our eventful holiday...













How to eat a little snow...






Christmas Day at Dave's...






Christmas morning at my parent's house (Addisyn and Cayden riding in the wagon from Grandma and Grandpa)...


Christmas morning at our house...






Christmas Eve at Linda's...





Did I mention that I like to open gifts early?? Here is Addisyn trying on some of her jewelry and shoes (an early gift from mommy)- Just like Brian opening his new grill and shop vac prior to Christmas (I just get so excited I can't help myself!)...


Addisyn eating snow off of the dog...


We hope everyone has a Happy New Year!!!

We will post again soon!

Love,
Lindy, Brian, Addisyn, Bear, and Cody

0 comments: