Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!

Addisyn loved dressing up and going trick-or-treating. After she caught on to the idea that people were putting candy in her bag, she got very excited! We went trick-or-treating in my mom's neighborhood tonight and Addisyn started saying, "Go back to that house again!" She didn't understand why we couldn't go back to houses we had already gone to ;) Saturday night we went to the Halloween Bash in downtown Belmont (and she played in Stowe Park), and we also did some trunk-or-treating at a church in Belmont. Here are some pics from Halloween weekend...

Kim and I taking a typical "Myspace" or "Facebook" profile picture in the mirror...



Trick-or-treating in Keltic Meadows...

Addisyn was a witch, but she didn't want to wear her witch hat- she wanted to wear the bumble bee antennas ;) ...





My grandparents and I...



Addisyn insisted I wear the bumble bee costume. We exchanged hair bows too- she took the bumble bee antenna head band and I took her red hair bow...




Addisyn and Cody curled up on the couch sleeping next to daddy...




Belmont's Halloween Bash/ Stowe Park Pictures...








We went to the Schiele Museum on Saturday and decorated pumpkins...


I had to laugh when I saw her pumpkin in her play kitchen's microwave...



On Friday Monkey Joe's had a Halloween celebration (we brought Addisyn's costume, but it hindered her ability to climb, so she did not wear it)...

Addisyn giving Monkey Joe a high-five...





We will post again soon!
Love,
Lindy, Brian, Addisyn, Bear, and Cody

0 comments: