Monday, June 28, 2010

Happy 2nd Birthday Addisyn!!!

It is hard to believe that Addisyn is 2 years old!!! It seems like I was just holding her for the first time in the hospital- where did the time go? She is so smart and full of love and laughter! I have such a beautiful daughter and I feel like I am the luckiest person in the world! Anyways, her birthday party was a lot of fun. Jason brought the party to life with his awesome balloon-making skills! Everyone-big and small- left with some kind of balloon creation in their hands! Here are some pictures of the events...

We bought Addisyn a sand and water table for her birthday (assembly required!)...




Addisyn playing with some toys after the party...

Pushing Dora- what a forced smile :)


Swimming at the Water's Edge swimming pool for her birthday...



Opening her last gift...


Balloon creations- fun had by all!!!...





Cake!! Look at that mouth crammed full...





Opening some birthday presents...






More balloon fun...

A kiss for the balloon poodle...




Cayden playing before the party...


Addisyn picked out a princess birthday cake with Elmo plates/napkins...


Balloons...


The cupcake cake Addisyn picked out...


Playing before the party...

Brian's mom got Addisyn a table and playground set...



Thank you everyone for helping make Addisyn's 2nd birthday special and for helping us celebrate! We have such wonderful family and friends!

Love,
Lindy, Brian, Addisyn, and Bear

0 comments: