Monday, August 3, 2009

Getting closer to fall...

Autumn is my favorite of the 4 seasons. I love the beautiful changing leaves and how it is not too hot or too cold :) Brian and I have both registered for grad classes. I am taking 4 next semester (at UNCG) and Brian is taking 1 (NCSU)- in grad school 2 classes is considered full time. Brian has only 3 classes left after the fall 2009 semester :) Anyways, our laptops are in a sense "broken". We put virus software on both of our laptops and the software disabled the CD burner, most of the programs on the computer, and then disappeared so it cannot be uninstalled! We bought a desktop over the weekend, but we can't wipe our laptops and reinstall the back up discs until we remove all of our photos and videos onto an external hard drive (all of Addisyn's baby videos and pics). I have some excellent videos of Addisyn that I cannot upload b/c this laptop won't let me, so I will upload them after I put the camera's software onto the desktop. Some pics will have to do for now...

Addisyn and I testing out the timer on our camera...


Addisyn brushing her teeth and watching Backyardigans on TV...


She is NOT holding the remote control to Dad's stereo ;)


Addisyn has learned how to kick her ball. I have a great video of her and the ball but it will have to be posted at a later date...


Addisyn laughing in her toybox (she climbs in and out of it all day)...


Addisyn and Daddy have a staring contest (not really, she is actually holding a baby puff in her hand and keeps trying to feed it to dad lol)...


We will post again soon!
Love,
Lindy, Brian, Addisyn, and Dog (we have to call Bear dog now)

1 comments:

kristen said...

I just love her so much! She is just getting so big. Luv u all!