Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

We hope everyone has a wonderful New Year. It is nice to be off of work for the day! This week has been crazy for us. I had my Nissan 240sx in the shop being painted and repaired (remember I was rear-ended). When I got my car back Maaco had broke my spoiler, a piece to my gas tank door was gone, and they painted over the 15 yr. old peeling-up/cracked vinyl stripe that goes around the outside of my car! Needless to say, I had to leave my car with them so they can fix the spoiler, replace the piece to my gas tank door, and peel of the stripe and repaint my car. What a pain! Anyways, the other night Brian was driving my 240sx and ran over an uncovered man hole! What luck! It blew out the back right tire and damaged the rim. On Monday I will have to talk to the City of Gastonia adjustor. Gosh, when it rains it poors! Anyways, Addisyn is getting to such a fun age. She is so interactive and mobile. The other day when I was at work I called Brian to see about meeting for lunch and he did not answer his phone. He called back about 30 minutes later and said "I didn't hear my phone ring, we were in the other room building a leggo house." I guess the two of them have fun during the day. There are toys everywhere when I get home :) It is good for Addisyn to have the one-on-one interaction with Brian. Addisyn has learned to pull herself up. We had to lower her crib because we don't want her to fall out. Anyways, below are a few pics and a video. We will post again after Addisyn's next dr. appointment.

Love,

Lindy, Brian, Addisyn, and of course Bear

Addisyn and Grandpa:


Those little toes:


Those big blue eyes:



Reading her picture book (you actually put your own pics in it):


Play Time:


Video of Addisyn playing with her leggos (6 months old):

0 comments: