Imagine that! The State of North Carolina doesn't recognize Mexico's driver's licenses! Yeah I was sitting at a red light and got rear-ended by a construction truck. Next thing I know, the cop is saying "Sir the State of North Carolina does not recognize Mexico driver's licenses. You need to get a valid license if you are going to drive in this country." Aahh! The owner of the vehicle does have insurance, so I am blessed there :) Anyways, Addisyn is getting so big! She is so mobile now. Unfortunately we have all been kind of sick over here (the runny nose, cough, etc thing)- poor Addisyn can't blow her nose and gets very unhappy at the sight of the nose bulb (boogie sucker what ever you call it!). Christmas cards are going out tomorrow, so look for yours in the mail this week- we had pro pics taken, so you can check them out. There is one pic of all 3 of us and Addisyn has a bubble in her mouth reflecting- you will probably see it :) Here are a few pics and videos:
Pictures:
Playing in her crib...

Going shopping with Mommy....

Addisyn vs Brown Bear (and yes she wins- leaving a big wet slobber spot on the bear!)


Enjoying the jumper....

I would like to eat my book...
Sleeping on Daddy...
Did I just have a bath?

I would like to leave baby slobber all of Winnie the Pooh...
She loves to jump in her horse (it makes horse noises!)...
Videos (push the arrow button to play them):
Addisyn (5 months this day) trying out her new horse...
The word of the day is...Bumble Bee....and Addisyn is very happy about it!
We will post again after Christmas :)
Love,
Lindy, Brian, Addisyn, and Bear
Sunday, December 14, 2008
Mexico Driver's Licenses Aren't Valid in NC???
Posted by Lindy & Brian at 3:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment