Monday, November 26, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

Every year we head to Aunt Denise's house at 1:00pm on Thanksgiving Day (Thank you Aunt Denise!). This year was fantastic. Aaron brought his girlfriend, Erica, whom we all adore :), Kristen & Justin, Kim & Justin, Kari & Kyle, Mom & Dad, Carly & Matt, Jackie & Conner & Noah, Aunt Denise & Uncle Tom, Grandma & Grandpa, and even Daniel, Leann, Aunt Carmen, & Uncle Dave came! The house was full of family and food. Mom got all of her kids together and took some pics of us, which are posted below. We hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! We will post again soon!

Love,

Lindy, Brian, and Bear


1 comments:

Jackie Lane Bates said...

Lindy - I LOVE these pictures! How very special and rare to capture all these people in the same room at once! Can you send me the digital files? I'd love to have a few copies!

Also...Please, please, please, learn from your sage old cousin Jackie and take charge of your own healthcare - no one else will for you. Be choosey - be proactive. Even if it is just a gut feeling - you are probably right. There are SO many bad doctors out there. Especially now, as you are making a baby and have SO many questions, it is infinitely important! I'd love to talk with you anytime about any question you may have - or just to talk about what you are looking for in delivering your baby. I would love to talk with you! Love you! Jackie