Monday, October 22, 2007

Smile....flash!

Today we had our cap and gown pictures taken. They took some of us together and some of us by ourselves, but they took a ton of pics! Afterwards we went ahead and had our Christmas pics taken and then some casual pics done too. Lots of "smile....flash" and the blinding spot in our eyes! We ordered our parents some 8x10s of the pics we liked and then some wallets of the ones that were okay. All of the pictures will be back on November 14th. We will post our Christmas and casual pics on here- but the graduation ones have to wait until graduation to be posted :) Well that is about all the news around here. We will post again soon!

Love,

Lindy, Brian, and Bear

"All of the world is a stage and most of us are desperately unrehearsed" ~Sean O'Casey

1 comments:

David Robertson said...

You guys are awesome. I can't believe I just now found out about your blog. I will be expecting timely updates.